SKLZ Power Wedge
The SKLZ Power Wedge is one of our favorite training aids at Golftec. You will here a loud click on your backswing when your weight has correctly transferred to your right side (for a right handed golfer). The wedge will stop you from swaying which is a common fault for most golfers.
Once you are in the correct backswing position the power wedge is again used in the downswing to make sure you are correctly moving your weight through the ball. You should hear a loud click just after impact as you move through the ball. Most amateur golfers will hear the click either way to early or way too late in their downswing. If you are hearing the click too early it means you are moving your legs way to fast and your arms cannot catch up. If you hear it too late, or not at all, you are handing back on your downswing and not moving your weight through the ball.
Power Wedge Features
- Fits under arch or heel of back foot to provide anti-sway wedge
- Clicks when weight shifts for player to synchronize legs, hips, and arms for better contact and a more powerful swing
- Helps golfer coil in the backswing without swaying and assures weight shift happens
- Ideal for chipping and other shots where golfer wants a quiet lower body without a weight shift
- Use at home or on the range
- Fits into empty 3-pack golf ball sleeve for convenient storage in your bag
- Brand: SKLZ
- Product Code: GTPWEDGE
- Availability: In Stock