Terms & Conditions
Membership Terms and conditions
- A Golftec membership is non-transferable and can only be used by the person who has signed up to the membership scheme. Golftec members will be able to use Golftec’s Simulators for no additional charge for ½ an hour a day during opening hours subject to availability.
- Each member will be entitled to book in advance a maximum 30 minutes per day however if there is simulator time available immediately after their booking they will be allowed to extend by up to 30 minutes for no additional charge.
- Free simulator time is available exclusively for members of the Golftec. You are welcome to bring guests. A guest fee will be charged after the first ½ hour usage of the bay at a rate of $15 per half hour. For the avoidance of doubt, if you were to book a bay for 1 hour the first half hour is free and the second half hour will cost $15 irrespective of the number of guests you bring. Each additional ½ hour is also charged at $15 per pay bay.
- Golftec memberships cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotion that Golftec operates.
- Bookings can be made up to 3 week in advance, though if a member wishes to book a time between 1pm and 3pm Monday – Friday then they will only be able to do so on the day.
- Any bookings that are made under this scheme can be cancelled by the member up to 24 hours in advance with no penalty. If a cancellation is made less than 24 hours in advance a black mark will be made against your membership. If you receive 3 black marks against your membership in 1 month you will be unable to make online bookings for 1 month but will be entitled to all other benefits of the membership. Your full membership status will be returned at the beginning of the following month.
- Golftec reserves the right to end, without prior notice, the membership scheme with appropriate refund of any membership fees.
- This membership will only be valid at the venue which it was purchased.
- Refunds of memberships withdrawn by Golftec will be made on a pro rata basis.
- You may cancel your booking up to two times a year and start a new membership.
- We will regularly debit your fortnightly club fees from your nominated account at a specific time, as agreed in your membership application and agreement.
- Whilst you are entitled to the number of lessons per month stipulated in your package, if you do not take your full allotment, lessons will not accumulate into following months.
- Free drinks are limited to hot drinks including coffee or tea, soft drinks, sports drinks and juices. No alcoholic drinks whatsoever can be provided free.
- We may sometimes add to, change or remove terms and conditions, club code and other membership conditions. This includes changing a club’s opening and closing hours, its services and facilities and membership fees. The most up-to-date terms and conditions always apply. You can find copies at your local club or on our website at www.golftec.com.au. We will give you We will give you at least 3 Fortnights notice of any such changes by: publishing them in our newsletter, or placing a notice in the club, or advising on our website.
If you believe there is a risk to your health from doing any Golftec activities, you must tell us this in writing, with full details. You must also tell us if your medical condition changes after you join.
- We may refuse membership on health grounds
- We may request additional information from your doctor before granting membership
Personal belongings and Golftec equipment
- You are responsible for using our facilities and equipment correctly, including adjusting levels or settings. If you are not sure how to operate any equipment, please see one of the Golftec staff members.
- You are responsible for any damage to club facilities caused by you or your guests through a willful act or negligence.
- Whilst we do provide an area for club storage, we do not accept responsibility for any loss or damage to any belongings kept on premises. Club storage is at your own risk.
We warn you that, while on our premises, you may suffer injuries including broken bones, soft tissue injuries and joint injuries. These injuries may occur from you:
- slipping on wet flooring
- being struck by a golf club or golf ball
- colliding with equipment or other members.
- Swinging a golf club
Release and Indemnity
If we accept your membership application and you become and indemnity remain a club member, you agree that we will not be liable for:
- Any loss, damage or theft of property belonging to, or brought onto club premises by you or your guest, unless caused by our gross negligence.
- Any death, personal injury or illness on club premises, or from using our facilities or equipment, except where this results from our gross negligence.